Halkidiki, Nea Moudania
Telephone: +30 23730 95300, +30 23730 95100
Fax: +30 23730 95310, +30 2373095 109
Overlooking the crystal blue Aegean, the luxurious Ikos Oceania is located 30 minutes from Thessaloniki International Airport.
The highlight of this stunning setting is the 350m long natural sandy beach, fringed by pines, olive groves and cypress trees. Dispersed amongst the 15 acres of well-groomed gardens, the spacious, elegant guest rooms and suites offer panoramic sea views with Mount Olympus in the background. Ikos Oceania features four a la carte restaurants along with the Flavors international buffet restaurant. Guests will find six superb bars indoors or in the lavish gardens. The Infinite Lifestyle Dine-Out program offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the authentic menus offered by a local restaurant in the nearby town of Nea Moudania.
• Total of 298 bedrooms and suites
• Four contemporary buildings with Rooms & Suites
• One Deluxe Collection building
What is included in Ikos Resorts’ ‘Infinite Lifestyle’ offering:
Unique Dining experiences:
Most Ikos menus in the a la carte restaurants are signed by Michelin starred Chefs
Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in: Flavors (Mediterranean buffet restaurant), Fresco (Italian a la carte), Ouzo (Greek a la carte), Kerkyra (Local Corfu a la carte) [Ikos Dassia only]
Dinner at: Anaya (Asian a la carte), Provence (French Provençal a la carte), Ergon (Greek a la carte) [Ikos Dassia only]. Reservation required.
*Please note: Operating dates and times are subject to change
** Dinner Reservation required
Dine Out Service: Sample the local cuisine at designated local restaurants at no extra charge (reservation required)
Sommelier service and selection of 300 international and local wine labels from Ikos wine cellar matched to our a la carte menus
International branded spirits, beers, soft drinks, juices, tea and coffee varieties, and cocktails prepared by award winning mixologists– all served in several bars
Indigo Main bar Operating Hours*: 09.00 – 02.00
Almyra Beach bar Operating Hours*: 10.00 – 18.00
Aqua Pool bar Operating Hours*: 10.00 – 18:00
Lounge Deluxe Collection bar Operating Hours*: 10.00 – 18:00
Helios Bar (Ikos Oceania) Operating Hours*: 20.30 – 24.00 (adults only)
Helios Bar Operating Hours*: 10.00 – 24.00
Astra Club (Ikos Oceania): Operating Hours*: 23:00 – 02:00 (except Thursdays)
Teatro Bar (Ikos Olivia): Operating Hours*: 20.30 – 24.00
24 hour room service: Extensive selection of Breakfast, Day & Night dining options
Fully stocked mini bar with branded spirits, beers, mineral water, wine, and soft drinks- daily replenished
*Please note: Operating dates and times are subject to change
Prime Beachfront Location: Every resort is located on a long sandy beach
Use of sun beds and umbrellas by the pool and on the beach
Beach-Pool food & beverage service with drinks, cocktails and snacks
Beach Childcare Service (30’ complimentary/ 4 yrs and over)
Heated outdoor swimming pools, kids pool, baby paddling pool, indoor pools
Safe deposit in room
In Room luxurious beauty products by Anne Sémonin Paris
In room Nespresso machines and tea making facilities
Smart TV set in all rooms with online apps and information system
Sports & Entertainment activities: Table tennis, aqua aerobics, beach volley, basketball courts, tennis court (reservation required); mountain bikes, non-motorized watersports and more. Live evening shows, daily supervised animation program and group activities. Gym-Fitness centre (16yrs and up) with varied fitness course program for all.
Evening Entertainment: Theatrical shows and musicals, live stage performances at the Ikos Theatres, Live music entertainment, Movies, Children’s activities, parties
Children Facilities & Activities Program, Operated by childcare experts according to strict British standards and ratios: Use of Kids Club (ages 4 years – 12 years) and Teen Club (13 years – 17 years, high season only) operated by experienced UK childcare provider (reservation required)
Children Amenities on offer (upon request)
Use of Ikos Spa Indoor/Outdoor with Jacuzzi at Ikos Spa (16yrs and over)
Thermal Suite comprising of “Steam Room” & Sauna at Ikos Spa (16yrs and over)
Fitness Studio with state-of-the-art equipment & contemporary cardio-fitness facilities
Disclaimer: All information provided is for general information purposes only; while we endeavor to keep this information up to date and correct, it shall not be base of any obligation with guests and any third-party partner.
|Number of days prior to arrival||Fees|
|30 - 21 days||25%|
|20 - 7 days||50%|
|6 - 1 days||90%|
|0 - 0 days||90%|
Terms & Conditions
For Individual Clients Reservation Policy:
- A valid credit card is required to process your online reservation.
- To guarantee your reservation we require a credit card deposit of 2 overnights per room which will be charged to your card within 7 days. The remaining amount will be paid upon arrival. You can always cancel your booking up to 30 days prior to your arrival in which case your deposit will be refunded to you.
- Cancellations received between 30 and 21 days prior to arrival are subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of the total agreed price of the reservation.
- Cancellations received between 20 and 7 days prior to arrival are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total agreed price of the reservation.
- Cancellations received between 6 to 0 days prior to arrival are subject to a cancellation fee of 90% of the total agreed price of the reservation.
- Early departure or no-show is subject to a fee of 90% of the price of the remaining overnights of the reservation.
Important note regarding Airport Transfers:
- If you have requested airport transfers, you should forward your full flight details to email@example.com, minimum 3 days before your arrival date.
- No-show for requested and confirmed airport transfers will be subject to a fee of 100% of the one-way transfer costs.
Please consult the nearest Greek Consulate for detailed information regarding visiting Greece. If you require an official hotel confirmation for visa application, please be kind to contact in advance the Moscow Office of (Ikos Resorts) with your booking and complete passport details (for all guests) by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). The official hotel confirmation for visa application will be provided within 14 days.
- Pets are not allowed.
- New Overnight Tax of 4€ per room, per night, is applied by the Greek Government as of 01/01/2018 (Law 4389/2016 p.53). By law, guest pays the tax directly at the Hotel’s Reception upon check out. The hotel reserves the right in the event of new taxes being imposed to introduce these in accordance with Greek law.
For Travel Agents and Tour Operators:
All terms and Conditions as per original contract signed. No free transfers included.