Halkidiki, Nea Moudania
Overlooking the crystal blue Aegean, the luxurious Ikos Oceania is located 30 minutes from Thessaloniki International Airport.
The highlight of this stunning setting is the 350m long natural sandy beach, fringed by pines, olive groves and cypress trees. Dispersed amongst the 15 acres of well-groomed gardens, the spacious, elegant guest rooms and suites offer panoramic sea views with Mount Olympus in the background. Ikos Oceania features four a la carte restaurants along with the Flavors international buffet restaurant. Guests will find six superb bars indoors or in the lavish gardens. The Infinite Lifestyle Dine-Out program offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the authentic menus offered by a local restaurant in the nearby town of Nea Moudania.
• Total of 298 bedrooms and suites
• Four contemporary buildings with Rooms & Suites
• One Deluxe Collection building
‘Infinite Lifestyle’ is about savouring life’s greatest pleasures. Mouth-watering menus from Michelin-starred chefs. Signature cocktails from award-winning mixologists. Luxurious beauty products from Anne Sémonin Paris. 24 hour room service and activities and entertainment on tap – all there for you to enjoy, with our compliments. At Ikos Resorts, we invite you to be as indulgent as you like.
What is included in Ikos Resorts’ ‘Infinite Lifestyle’ offering:
- Unique Dining experiences: Most Ikos menus in the 4 a la carte restaurants are signed by Michelin starred Chefs – daily breakfast, lunch and dinner served in Flavors (Mediterranean buffet restaurant), daily breakfast, lunch and dinner and midday snacks at: Ouzo (Greek a la carte) & Provence (French a la carte), Dinner at: Fusco (Italian a la carte), Anaya (Asian a la carte)
- Dine Out Service: Sample the local cuisine at designated local restaurants at no extra charge (reservation required)
- Sommelier service and selection of 300 international and local wine labels from Ikos wine cellar matched to our a la carte menus
- Midday snacks menu; coffee and tea, sweets and ice cream; local & international branded drinks and cocktails prepared by award winning mixologists– all served in several bars
- Beach and Pool food & beverage service with drinks, cocktails and snacks pass around, served to guests’ sunbeds
- 24 hour room service
- Fully stocked mini bar with branded spirits, daily replenished
- Safe deposit in room
- Use of sun beds and umbrellas by the pool and on the beach
- Sports & Entertainment activities: Table tennis, darts, aqua aerobics, board games, DVD library, beach volley, tennis court (reservation required); mountain bikes, non-motorized watersports and more. Live evening shows, daily supervised animation program and group activities. Gym-Fitness centre (16yrs and up) with varied fitness course program for all.
- Main swimming pool, kids pool, infant paddling pool, indoor pool (16yrs and up) steam room and sauna at Ikos Spa (16yrs and up).
- Usage of Kids Club (ages 4 years – 11 years) and Teenager Club (12 years – 17 years) operated by experienced UK childcare provider (reservation required).
Telephone:+30 23730 95300, +30 23730 95100
Fax:+30 23730 95310, +30 2373095 109
|Number of days prior to arrival||Fees|
|30 - 21 days||25%|
|20 - 7 days||50%|
|6 - 1 days||90%|
|0 - 0 days||90%|
For Individual Clients Reservation Policy:
- A valid credit card is required to process your online reservation.
- To guarantee your reservation we require a credit card deposit of 2 overnights per room which will be charged to your card within 7 days. The remaining amount will be paid upon arrival. You can always cancel your booking up to 30 days prior to your arrival in which case your deposit will be refunded to you.
- Cancellations received between 30 and 21 days prior to arrival are subject to a cancellation fee of 25% of the total agreed price of the reservation.
- Cancellations received between 20 and 7 days prior to arrival are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total agreed price of the reservation.
- Cancellations received between 6 to 0 days prior to arrival are subject to a cancellation fee of 90% of the total agreed price of the reservation.
- Early departure or no-show is subject to a fee of 90% of the price of the remaining overnights of the reservation.
Important note regarding Airport Transfers:
- If you have requested airport transfers, you should forward your full flight details to email@example.com, minimum 3 days before your arrival date.
- No-show for requested and confirmed airport transfers will be subject to a fee of 100% of the one-way transfer costs.
Please consult the nearest Greek Consulate for detailed information regarding visiting Greece. If you require an official hotel confirmation for visa application, please be kind to contact in advance the Moscow Office of (Ikos Resorts) with your booking and complete passport details (for all guests) by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). The official hotel confirmation for visa application will be provided within 14 days.
- Pets are not allowed.
- New Overnight Tax of 4€ per room, per night, is applied by the Greek Government as of 01/01/2018 (Law 4389/2016 p.53). By law, guest pays the tax directly at the Hotel’s Reception upon check out. The hotel reserves the right in the event of new taxes being imposed to introduce these in accordance with Greek law.
For Travel Agents and Tour Operators:
All terms and Conditions as per original contract signed. No free transfers included.